SOLD: Duegi Italian Leather racing shoes

johhnyp

Dirt Disciple
NOW SOLD

Size 45. Lovely soft leather. Fitted with slotted cleats for pedals with toe-clips, but also has 3-hole drilling for other (mystery :? ) cleats.

£25 posted.

Attachments

• duegi3-800x600.jpg
    duegi3-800x600.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,064
  • duegi2-800x600.jpg
    duegi2-800x600.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,064
  • duegi1-800x600.jpg
    duegi1-800x600.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,064
point of correction fella. The 3 holes arent for look cleats, theyre way too far forward. How can I be sure? Well I raced with exactly this model of shoe back in the day and had to do my own drillings when look came along.
Good shoes they were too, lovely leather (oo er missus)

Thanks for that info, Pigman. I have edited the listing to remove the reference to Look. I had jumped to a conclusion, since my uncle also had lots of Look pedals (which I will also be selling soon :D ).

Does anybody have any idea what that drilling could accommodate? campag?

cheers

John

johhnyp":21uibnpi said:

cheers

John

They're much to far forward for any type of shoeplate/cleat and are probably ventilation/drainage holes. Are they threaded?

The shoes are my size too........................

Old Ned":vb96qftj said:
johhnyp":vb96qftj said:

cheers

John

They're much to far forward for any type of shoeplate/cleat and are probably ventilation/drainage holes. Are they threaded?

Also discussed this with my uncle and he thought that they were probably drainage/ventilation. I just looked more closely, after Ned's suggestion: they are not threaded, and are drilled right through, so it seems most likely that this is what they are for.

Old Ned":r6u53tlx said:
johhnyp":r6u53tlx said:

cheers

John

Also discussed this with my uncle and he thought that they were probably drainage/ventilation. I just looked more closely, after Ned's suggestion: they are not threaded, and are drilled right through, so it seems most likely that this is what they are for.

Latest posts

Back