SOLD: Cheap Judy XC, Vetta SL Ti and Karma skewer

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I had these listed a while back and a member on here bought them but never paid. I've hung on to them for a while in case he did, but no word so want to move them out of my way.

SOLD: Judy XC forks in long travel guise - £10 plus post
No springs/elastomers and the stanchions are a bit worn but they move up and down smoothly enough and there is even a bit of damping going on, but I suspect the oil could do with a top up. Comes with free brakes and a 1 1/8 threaded headset which is nice and smooth.

I can throw in a quill to ahead converter I found in the garage as well, or at least I think that's what it is, could be the quill from a GT flip flop stem?:

SOLD: Controltech (I think) Ti security skewer - £postage
Cosmetically challenged but nice and light due to titanium axle.

SOLD: Vetta SL ti railed saddle - £5 plus post
Nice and light retro saddle. I was going to recover it and looked into off cuts of perforated leather on eBay and the like. It's viable and the material only costs a few pounds. I just can't see me getting around to it. Still perfectly usable as is of course, ideal rat bike saddle.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":1l0x754k said:
Ti Skewer please.
At work so will check in a bit
All yours if you want it - it is the security type i.e. allen key rather than skewer, and purple (with free scuffs).

Re: Re:

thosewerethedays":2oi62boy said:
Hi,

Forks please and seconds on slewer please

PP to normal address

Regards
Slewer? If fluffy passes, racer-x has pm'd me, but third in line, you never know.

PP to usual address, I should be able to squeeze this into a box that will fit the £2.85 Hermes price bracket. Did you want the quill to ahead thing as well? Can you remind me of your postage address too, I've cleared out a lot of Pms and try not to store personal info.

Cheers

Re: Cheap Judy XC, Vetta SL Ti and Karma skewer

No alcohol until after 6pm

gt_flip_flop_stem_810.jpg

Back