SOLD -BRIKO Stinger 90's glasses

Last1

Retro Newbie
I have some Italian Briko Stinger sunglasses as worn by Mario Chipollini and Pantani during the 90's. Haven't used them for years and only ever used them for a couple races. They have Thrama 4000 UV lenses, non slip silicone ear supports and in their original soft case. Condition is like new, with no scratches or marks. Price £25 includes postage to UK addresses. Any questions please ask me.PM me for pictures. thanks

Hi
For the two guys who sent me a PM, it seems that because I'm a new member on the forum and not made five posts I cannot send messages, add pictures, add email details etc. Therefore if you would please email at the address on my profile (hopefully it will be showing) I'd be pleased to send you pictures.

Last1":1x9763ru said:
Hi
For the two guys who sent me a PM, it seems that because I'm a new member on the forum and not made five posts I cannot send messages, add pictures, add email details etc. Therefore if you would please email at the address on my profile (hopefully it will be showing) I'd be pleased to send you pictures.

Would a useful link to your gumtree ad help?

64648149.jpg

Back