SOLD....19" 1997 Kona U'i Frameset NOW £40 + parts

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NOW SOLD

19" 1997 Kona U'I.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=331439

Lost pace in this build after surgery and now need the shed room. so like the lavadome its heading for the loft..which to me really says sell. plus its a 19"

Paint isnt great but i havent found any dents or cracks. I would much prefer a collection on this so both myself and the buyer can go over it to treble check with another pair of eye.

its a canti ready frame but being a 97 it will run v's if you wanted.

The quadras have been salvaged see the build thread. On of the pre adjusters has been spacered out with a spare elstomers. I also have some solid plastic rod to try if you wanted to turn them into a more rigid front end.

Frameset inc lx rear mech,stem/bar, correct cranks, saddle has a minor nick in it. wheels with tyres. £85NOW £75 Now £50 Now £40

Parts are only availible to the buyer at this price and arent availible till the frame sells.

also sourced set of curve brakes which just need a straddle wire. you can use the lever end of an old brake cable. +£15
correct nos 7 speed gripshift+£10
bit too posh Nos xt front mech +£20

thanks for looking
Chris

Re: 19" 1997 Kona U'i Frameset NOW £75 + parts

Offers.. Soz folks still collection only.

Re: 19" 1997 Kona U'i Frameset NOW £50 + parts

Have you got a picture of the Curve brakes please? Would you be able to post them, or is it collection only for everything? Thanks

Re: 19" 1997 Kona U'i Frameset NOW £50 + parts

Away from home for a while so pics in Few days.. I am Haydock based. Sorry no postage.
Chris

Back