Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
1993 KHS Montana Pro frame and fork for sale
Measurements: seat tube 18" centre to top, top tube 21.75" centre to centre
Weight: frame 2025g, fork 688g
Seatpost size: 26.8mm
Headset/stem: Takes a 22.2mm stem

Lovely light frame built from True Temper OX Ultra II tubing and matching fork. Due to the appalling weather I've had to take indoor pics and the colour is very hard to capture - I'd describe it as aubergine with metallic flake but KHS imaginatively called it 'purple with spots' :LOL: The frame has seen plenty of use and there are plenty of scuffs and scratches and the common 'worming' under the paint but having said that, there are no dents or cracks and the frame is structurally sound. This was 2nd in the line up for 1993, one below the Team model, but both shared the same frame.

£47.50 delivered to your (mainland UK) door. Overseas buyers welcome, just post in the thread or drop me a PM for shipping cost to your location.

I'd prefer a reply in the thread followed by a PM but not going to insist on it. Dibs are at my discretion and I'm happy to discuss holding until payday etc. Payment by Paypal family/friends or buyer pays the fees. Local collection is welcomed and I will of course take the postage costs off the total :)

Pics currently uploading.......

Re: 18" KHS Montana Pro frame and forks £47.50 posted

bump

Re:

Very underrated frames those..... Bargain price

Looks like a perfect workshop set up there Adrian.....Bottle of Jura, a microwave and a nice bike to tinker with. :D

Re: Re:

Thanks gents. That's only the workshop when the better half is on night shift and the Jura (now almost empty) is the reason that PMs and emails weren't replied to last Sunday :LOL:

Re: 18" KHS Montana Pro frame and forks £47.50 posted

Hello, I am interested (if still for sale?) but would just like to confirm sizing as I spend most of my time around Road bikes. I am 5ft 9 would this frame fit me? How tall are you?

Back