So what’s happened to all the 27.2 dropper posts with a lever?

The Kilt

Old School Hero
About 5 years ago I purchased a KS dropper post with a lever rather than remote as it was an Xc/Commuter On-One Inbred 29er and I didn’t like the additional cables. Now trying to find another for my current ‘dale and cannot find them anywhere, they are all either internal or external remotes. I found a few from the states but none in the uk and all prices seemed to have sky rocketed since I purchased the last one. Any ideas?

China isnt shipping anymore. 🙁 im in a similar boat. I have an inbred that i occasionally get a twitch to fit a dropper post too. 2 years ago it would have cost me 90 quid for an undersaddle version now it will cost 150 quid for a remote version.

I guess there isnt enough call for them now either. If you find a cheap one let me know.

Last edited:
I wish I never sold my inbred to be honest, that bike was great. I’m keeping my eye out on eBay. There is a Thomson dropper on eBay right now, finishing in 40 mins…

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Almost like someone is listening. Lol

That looks a bit cheap and nasty. The KS post I had worked flawlessly for years, never serviced it. Wish I could buy back my old inbred but can’t find the buyers contact info!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
XLC has some 27,2 mm ones in various length. I'm using the 65mm one and will go for a longer one. My 65mm XLC is for sale.

Works great!

Attachments

• +++Vario Dropper Posts Prices.com.png
    +++Vario Dropper Posts Prices.com.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Back