Site problems

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
As some may have noted we do seem to be having the odd brief glitch / outage. Currently putting a lot of work into this trying to get to the bottom of whether the issue is an external or internal one.

Anyhow it would be useful if you do notice any outage you could post up here with the time and what you note (unavailable or 403). In English would be good too.

err had one earlier today, early afternoon i think, wasnt for long
just had the internet explorer cant connect
though it was my network
keep up the good work :cool: :D

cyfa2809":fpg4l8bo said:
though it was my network

Thanks for the feedback.

Made a few changes so am more interested to know about issues going forward. Time would be useful too.

cyfa2809":289vdwu4 said:
though it was my network

Me too
Suddenly went or should it be, went suddenly :?
Firefox just gave me a problem opening page message.As above i thought it was my network.Didnt last long thankfully

Intrusion attempt :?

I had a 'php critical error' yesterday evening, hit F5 and it was fine. Could have just been at my end.

10-25am today wouldn't allow me on here, just wouldn't upload 5 minutes later it was fine.

I had a 'php critical error' yesterday evening, hit F5 and it was fine. Could have just been at my end.

Possibly an issue due to my restarting the server which I have to do everytime I make a config change. The main problem at the moment is the site simply being unavailable.

rojo":32ajwvqc said:
10-25am today wouldn't allow me on here, just wouldn't upload 5 minutes later it was fine.

Yeah, had an issue around 10:18.

Had a few last night aswell, but not sure on the times sorry :oops: :oops:

rojo":2a0x8ur1 said:

Yes, as I said above I am aware of last nights problems. There were a couple of problems. Some other issues noted were due to the work I was doing on the server....

John":131f8j5m said:
rojo":131f8j5m said:

Yes, as I said above I am aware of last nights problems. There were a couple of problems. Some other issues noted were due to the work I was doing on the server....

Ok sorry :( :(

Back