Simano XTR m950 V brakes set front and rear + new pads

ara-the-bird

Dirt Disciple
Simano XTR m950 Front and rear brake callipers + both front and rear levers
Brand new brake pads that have not been fitted yet.
£120 open to offer, but nothing silly.

ps: the screw that holds the cable has gone missing, but has been replaced, which works as good as the original. You can see it in the pictures.

pps: The brakes are in good condition, the levers have few scuffs here and there. but that's expected with age.

picture sharing

upload picture

images

images

can't see the picutres at work so don't know exactly tha you are selling but I reckon at that price, you ain't gona sell them here.

I had 2 pairs of XTR v-brake callipers for £20 each or thereabot and didn't get a nibble :(

I have seen them on ebay, NOS listed at eyewatering prizes ...

Price isn't too far away, tidy and levers included, which can only be seen in the pics not the text...

2 sets of brakes would usually bring £50ish and levers a little less, so not to far away overall...

02gf74":215o0fho said:
can't see the picutres at work so don't know exactly tha you are selling but I reckon at that price, you ain't gona sell them here.

I had 2 pairs of XTR v-brake callipers for £20 each or thereabot and didn't get a nibble :(

Good prices can still be achieved...I have sold 3 sets of XTR vbrakes (front and rear no levers) for around £120 a set. And 2 sets of levers for £65 and £95! Mind you they were all in very good condition. Ebay is great as long as you sell worldwide and get good pictures up!

All the best with the sale

Wook

02gf74":1w205t3a said:

I reckon the price is fair, as it is a complete set with levers and the brakes.

plus brand new pads, this only cost around £30

I'd prefer my luck on this website, as ebay charges stupid selling fees, and never pays taxes.

ara-the-bird":1k5e29ot said:

fair enough ... have to say I am gobsmacked :shock: at what peeps pay for these .... I've bought disc brake kits - levers, callipers and hoses that 1/2 that amount (withy carbon levers too).

02gf74":359tu0o8 said:
ara-the-bird":359tu0o8 said:

fair enough ... have to say I am gobsmacked :shock: at what peeps pay for these .... I've bought disc brake kits - levers, callipers and hoses that 1/2 that amount (withy carbon levers too).

well those are the best V brakes out there, and some people are not keen on discs, or can't fit discs on their bikes.
I am one of those kids, tried discs out for few months and never got used to it.

Back