Show us your Specialized

My 1992 Stumpjumper comp. Original paint / patina with some touch ups. Original Specialized crankset and rims. I swapped out the stem and handlebars for a nice set of Nitto bullmoose bars as I prefer the look, plus they hold my U lock perfectly. I swapped out the brake levers for some Paul short pulls that I think compliment the decals quite nicely. Speaking of decals, the Specialized tange decal was buggered so just the other day, I installed a new one, however the only one I could find online had a black S so I painted it red. I think it turned out pretty good.
20240608_080918.jpg 20240608_080936.jpg

My 1992 Stumpjumper comp. Original paint / patina with some touch ups. Original Specialized crankset and rims. I swapped out the stem and handlebars for a nice set of Nitto bullmoose bars as I prefer the look, plus they hold my U lock perfectly. I swapped out the brake levers for some Paul short pulls that I think compliment the decals quite nicely. Speaking of decals, the Specialized tange decal was buggered so just the other day, I installed a new one, however the only one I could find online had a black S so I painted it red. I think it turned out pretty good.
View attachment 859204View attachment 859203
Very nice bike, frames in this colour really aged well I think.

How do you like the Mars tires? They look like they could fit my riding profile ("gravel"), but I find it hard to justify the outlay.

Yesterday I were able to get my hands on this 1997 S-Works M2. It belonged to a 84 year old lady. She still rides 10.000 km per year, but nowadays on the e-bike. After the Pogliaghi it was now time to let the S-Works go. The lady was the first owner and she used it for max 2000 km on road. The bike looks very tidy. When new it was sold as frameset with a custom component selection. Specs are M2 XX frame, Manitou SX Ti, full XT and short reach stem combined with women's saddle. Not in the picture are the Time ATAC pedals and matching shoes that I got with it.

53920278093_ffa6a5558f_h.jpg

Latest posts

Back