show us your Rocky Mountains!

Re:

Thxs RockiMtn. I tried to keep the bike as original as possible, with the obvious exceptions.

White stem would be perfect and it's in the works..

Chickenball":2yzlyrwj said:
I guess you don't have one of these! :) JK. This is my daily with the kids....I usually take them out for a rip around the park and such!
Nice 1990 Blizzard! you're right, I don't have one of those yet. Not sure I'll get any more blizzards for now. I love them, but Rocky made a lot of great bikes in the 90s, so I'm on the lookout for something different.

Mr.Toad":2yzlyrwj said:
1988 RM Blizzard.
very cool! I didn't know they had an all-white option in 1988, I like it! There are very few of those late 80s sloping top tube Blizzards out there now. I'm still working on my 89 to get it up and rolling...its been a slow process to remove the rust and gather some decent parts for it.

Re:

The 80's BC super slopers are some of my favorite bikes, very unique lines when most of the other companies were doing the traditional horizontal top tube.

My only gripe with mine is that I wish it was just one size larger, but i'm not complaining.

Re:

gm1230126":1pcx5l6w said:
After a week of peering at the Teton's from the captain seat of a tandem, who'd want to look at a Rocky Mountain?
There might be a few people interested in a Rocky with a little splatter paint and hand built by Derek Bailey ;)

Attachments

• RMBDB.jpg
    RMBDB.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 340
Re: Re:

Blizz":2flxf9ds said:
gm1230126":2flxf9ds said:
After a week of peering at the Teton's from the captain seat of a tandem, who'd want to look at a Rocky Mountain?
There might be a few people interested in a Rocky with a little splatter paint and hand built by Derek Bailey ;)

Where does the line start?

Re: Re:

Mr.Toad":1srnum59 said:
Blizz":1srnum59 said:
gm1230126":1srnum59 said:

Where does the line start?

behind me please! ;)

Re:

96 Altitude with one gear...

al.

Attachments

• Picture273.jpg
    Picture273.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 289
Back