show us your Rocky Mountains!

My Blizzard family. All of them are a work in progress. The 89 is undergoing rust removal and possible white repaint, the 91 I'm just cleaning up and gathering the parts for it (I'd love to find some Syncros Powerlites!), the 92 also needs some detail work and a couple parts. And likely new decals for all!
I think it's going to be a while before these are finished, but I'll start some new topics for each bike soon and get some better pics once they are clean.

Attachments

• Blizzards.jpg
    Blizzards.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 514
Blizz":qno6w4gl said:
My Blizzard family. All of them are a work in progress. The 89 is undergoing rust removal and possible white repaint, the 91 I'm just cleaning up and gathering the parts for it (I'd love to find some Syncros Powerlites!), the 92 also needs some detail work and a couple parts. And likely new decals for all!
I think it's going to be a while before these are finished, but I'll start some new topics for each bike soon and get some better pics once they are clean.

Lookin sweet! What size do you ride? The 89 is basically the same frame is my 87 avalanche so it looks like 19.5, but the other two look more like 17.5"

I also have an older blizzard (late 80's) but it doesn't have the downward sloping top tube... Frame, paint, decals are original and mint (couple light rubs on the decals) but I'm selling that one off incase anyone is interested =)

The 89 is an 18" but looks a bit bigger because the long head tube. Both the 91 and 92 are 18.5"...funny thing, I almost got a 19.5" 1988 Avalanche a couple months back, but someone else scooped it up before me :(

Re:

Here's my '10 in 18" which I built up myself.

Attachments

• 558658_10150708682163192_1029824696_n.jpg
    558658_10150708682163192_1029824696_n.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 397
Blizz":3p6n2dk2 said:

I guess you don't have one of these! :) JK. This is my daily with the kids....I usually take them out for a rip around the park and such!
[URL=http://s411.photobucket.com/us...hickenballPaul/IMG_0218_zps91095d7e.jpg[/img][/url]

Latest posts

Back