show us your Rocky Mountains!

shutter":aokf33mx said:
Posted these elsewhere but might as well load up this thread with some more Rocky' Goodness

- 1987 Rocky Mountain Fat City Flyer
- 1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL
- 1992 Rocky Mountain Vertex
- 1994 Rocky Mountain Blizzard
- 1996 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Yes, Nice collection! I like your 96 Blizzard with white RF parts. The 96 Blizzard was the first one I owned, sadly it was stolen from my garage about 10 years back...tip: don't leave your garage door open overnight.

Blizz":3qjdxmp3 said:
shutter":3qjdxmp3 said:
Posted these elsewhere but might as well load up this thread with some more Rocky' Goodness

- 1987 Rocky Mountain Fat City Flyer
- 1991 Rocky Mountain Summit RL
- 1992 Rocky Mountain Vertex
- 1994 Rocky Mountain Blizzard
- 1996 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Yes, Nice collection! I like your 96 Blizzard with white RF parts. The 96 Blizzard was the first one I owned, sadly it was stolen from my garage about 10 years back...tip: don't leave your garage door open overnight.

Thanks! I really like the old Sysyem stems! and suprisingly they seem to sell for next to nothing one eBay !?!?! This one came on a bike I bought but the other black ones I got were about $20 each including shipping!! (I put another one on my Nukeproof)

Tantalus!
Not mine, but wish it was.
Just thought I'd share for those outside of the Canadian Rockies.

Attachments

• Tantalus.jpg
    Tantalus.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 450
Blizz":xhy9gxh1 said:
Tantalus!

Damn! never actually seen one... sweeeeeeeet :shock:

BTW: What bikes do you have?? Lets see them :D

Blizz":djvpg205 said:
Tantalus!
Someone has posted that same bike before. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187994

Looks like someone snatched the seat, and threw up some junk up there along with it. Now if only I could snatch the stem and fork for my Thunderbolt! ;)

Although I'd be just as glad to take the whole bike as is! :roll:

BTW, welcome to RBUK! ;) guessing you own at LEAST a Blizzard?

And I like the mug. Think I need to get one made up for myself. ;)

RockiMtn":25cxcstf said:
BTW, welcome to RBUK! ;) guessing you own at LEAST a Blizzard?

And I like the mug. Think I need to get one made up for myself. ;)

Thanks! I used to have lots of Rocky swag in the past. That mug is one of the only things i have left from that era. I'm just getting back into retro bikes again after a 10+ year hiatus.

I remember taking that Tantalus out of storage about 15yrs ago after spending a few yrs tucked away in the basement of the shop I worked at. It's a beautiful frame and has pretty unique colours...the parts kit could use some tweaking to make it all from the same era, such as getting rid of the grip shift and putting some thumbies on it!

I've owned a ton of Rockies in the past. Currently have an 89 and 92 Blizzard and a couple newer team Vertexes (00 and 12) and a 11 Slayer for fun. :)
I'll try to get some pics up soon...just been in ski mode lately and the garage is a mess.

Back