show us your gt's

Yum yum! Now that's a shiny RTS!

Bob":3a9fljx2 said:
Sweet RTS there something about a small frame'd one just looks :cool:
Thank you very much!

I love the smaller framed RTS' although, if I'm honest, the top tube length is about as short as I can get before it becomes painfully cramped. I rode her 10-15 miles home after picking her up yesterday and it was my joints creaking rather than the bike!

MCsanandreas":3a9fljx2 said:
thats nice! going to polish the frame?
Indeed I am!

The plan is to ride her once or twice (I just can't resist) and then do a full strip-down / rebuild over winter. As soon as all the componentry and cables are out of the way, I'm cracking out the Autosol :)

SmokyDave":nf3j1hvx said:
Yum yum! Now that's a shiny RTS!

Bob":nf3j1hvx said:
Sweet RTS there something about a small frame'd one just looks :cool:
Thank you very much!

I love the smaller framed RTS' although, if I'm honest, the top tube length is about as short as I can get before it becomes painfully cramped. I rode her 10-15 miles home after picking her up yesterday and it was my joints creaking rather than the bike!

MCsanandreas":nf3j1hvx said:
thats nice! going to polish the frame?
Indeed I am!

The plan is to ride her once or twice (I just can't resist) and then do a full strip-down / rebuild over winter. As soon as all the componentry and cables are out of the way, I'm cracking out the Autosol :)

wear gloves when polishing! i speak from experiance metal polish is 'orrible stuff on yer skin.

Mines :

sts76.jpg

sts77.jpg

sts78.jpg

lobo49.jpg

lobo50.jpg

lobo51.jpg

lobo52.jpg

that lobo is without a doubt one of the best looking GT's on the site

just fantastic :shock: jpgs saved to the inspiration folder :D

BobCatMax":6h8yqmk6 said:
that lobo is without a doubt one of the best looking GT's on the site
Agreed, it's a stunner. I don't think I'd like those wheels on any other bike but that Lobo just looks 'right'. A menacing beastie.

Back