Show us your…. Shiny parts

I recall They were different
I recall researching and studying catalogues and photos
The pink ones were better finished with a more pronounced bulb as they flared out.
It may be that the green ones I had were either rebranded mid range or newView attachment 691980
probably this one then.

The hubs where really good condition and the wheels it came on

I recall They were different
I recall researching and studying catalogues and photos
The pink ones were better finished with a more pronounced bulb as they flared out.
It may be that the green ones I had were either rebranded mid range or newView attachment 691980
@ibbz Thanks for that, I will admit that I haven't researched that thoroughly :) I'm happy with what I have but will definitely keep an eye out for the missing pink logo'd parts. I have a thing for complete groupsets.

@ibbz Thanks for that, I will admit that I haven't researched that thoroughly :) I'm happy with what I have but will definitely keep an eye out for the missing pink logo'd parts. I have a thing for complete groupsets.
I went through much the same years back - I wanted the pink to match the mechs more than anything else. So know what you mean by matching group sets.

But the green is all I’ve known and they were lovely smooth and excellent quality
They weren’t that far off my Phil Wood hubs!!

I went through much the same years back - I wanted the pink to match the mechs more than anything else. So know what you mean by matching group sets.

But the green is all I’ve known and they were lovely smooth and excellent quality
They weren’t that far off my Phil Wood hubs!!
That's good to hear! Hopefully they'll be built in the next couple of weeks and I can see for myself. :)

Back