Show us your…. Shiny parts

@ibbz yes and not the correct rings either, still it's a Quarz crankset, they come up so rarely, I took what I could get! If I ever spot a proper period matching one I'll be on it. 👍 Then this will go with the later DI.R.T mechs. 🙂
Absolutely - very rare. The pink ones I don’t think I’ve seen on sale for donkeys years
I had the green logo hubs I built up for a Raleigh Ti
BE8B1F00-5C95-4276-BFBF-CE1EFEDD588B.jpeg

I keep getting annoyed on how shiny other peoples Sachs quartz hubs are.

Why didn’t mine come shiny?

It’s not that it’s dirty it’s because it has this raw milled look.

Absolutely - very rare. The pink ones I don’t think I’ve seen on sale for donkeys years
I had the green logo hubs I built up for a Raleigh Ti
View attachment 691975
I have some hubs on the way, courtesy of @slimjoe I think one's pink and one's green, both pink would be better, but again, I'll take what I can get and fairly certain all that changed with the hubs was the colour of the logo.

I have some hubs on the way, courtesy of @slimjoe I think one's pink and one's green, both pink would be better, but again, I'll take what I can get and fairly certain all that changed with the hubs was the colour of the logo.
I recall They were different
I recall researching and studying catalogues and photos
The pink ones were better finished with a more pronounced bulb as they flared out.
It may be that the green ones I had were either rebranded mid range or new 02D555EE-B618-4DA4-8D93-897520E80FF9.jpeg

I keep getting annoyed on how shiny other peoples Sachs quartz hubs are.

Why didn’t mine come shiny?

It’s not that it’s dirty it’s because it has this raw milled look.
You have green or pink?

Latest posts

Back