Show us what you did today, thread

Re:

haven't been on much due to depression as my back problems have got worse, but i've managed to get out on my bike the last couple of nights and have just fitted a new set of forks and rebuilt my front wheel with a pro2 evo :cool: forks are plush

Blimey, Big Eck !!!!! Good to see your still out there big fella. See your still into purple anodising and roughty toughty bikes but with slicks, not an oversized knobble in sight. Keep turning the pedals Eck, its good for the soul if not the back !

Very nice ALex :D Doing a purple build too :D
Can i ask what the rims are ?
Thinking the red wheels i have looked so good it might be an idea to go the whole hog and do the same but in purple
Maybe pro4 or whichever purple hope the wheelbuilder can get for a good price but im stuck on the rims
Mavic dont to my knowledge do purple,so can i ask which rims they are :) Cant quite make out the decal :? Halo are they ?

Nice to see you too :cool:

Re:

cheers guys

i've put a few stone on like :LOL: i'm needing to get back on the bike a few days a week.

the rims are halo sas andy, getting hard to find now tbh and the set on ebay just now have a huge dent on one of them.

so hows life steven,andy,dad ???? i've got a few pages to troll through to catch up with all the chat/bikes lol

Re: Re:

big.eck":u1hxdok8 said:
i've got a few pages to troll through to catch up with all the chat/bikes lol

That should read "I've got a few pages to troll through to catch up with all the bollox" :LOL:

Back