Show us what you did today, thread

clockworkgazz":1zv4hbly said:
Hate and hate? Talking of tats coming to saltcoats on thursday night to watch cam play fitbaw, stabvest?

If you have one, certainly but coming from Kilmarnock I'm sure you do. Its a bit overkill though anything that will repel flint tipped weapons will be fine.

Very comfortable Rob, the bars are flared too- the hoods sit at a similar angle to my MTB bar ends and reduced the pain in my wrists massively compared to the standard bars I tried first. Also it is easier to change gears from the hoods as you don't have to push around so far.

Good effort TK

Great effort TK :)
Luckily I didnt take the spot you offered as I was away in Turkey for work.
It was the culmination of 2 years work with BDMLR and Born Free Foundation amongst others. 2 Dolphins that were rescued from a deplorable dolphinarium in Marmaris who had captured them from the wild 7 years ago were finally released back into the wild.
The team had worked hard to prepare them for the wild again and my role was to help with the satellite tagging and handling of the animals, Tom and Misha.
It was a successful week and a long time huge effort from both my organisation BDMLR, but more so the dedicated team at Born Free.
Anyway just thought I would share a great week with a couple of pics.
More info on our facebook: BDMLR Highland Seal Hospital and also bornfree.org.uk
Me and Tom and also me with Virginia McKenna, the legend that is Born Free.

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

I still have my copy of Joy Adamson's book "The Spotted Sphinx" that I bought when I was a teenager. Have always liked cheetahs ever since.
Read both "Born Free" and "Living Free" too as a teenager but don't have the books any more.
To be involved in such worthwhile projects is brilliant, puts the rest of us to shame. Well done. :cool:

Back