Show us what you did today, thread

kaiser":10wenrjw said:
Keep the Kuota! Honestly theres nothing better than a light fast carbon frame! I'll say it again nothing! What are the particulars of the Scot BTW?

FFS Klaus I HAVE to sell something!! :LOL:

Which Scot? What particulars? They're both 60cm frames.........

Did some research today.............

In a team doing the Maggies Monster Bike and Hike in May, so it was my job to find the best hire vehicle for a team of 5, plus 1 or 2 support drivers.

I've recommended a 7 seater LDV Convoy, with stacks of room in the back for all the bikes and bags.

Not sure if i'll be able to sleep or not tonight for excitement LOL. Think my Orange P7 is due to arrive tomorrow (if Parcelforce do it on time). It's not like it's a new one or anything, but i need to do some serious training. Started with a 10 mile walk on Sunday - legs still sore !! No idea how i'll manage a 41.2 mile walk, after a 31.5 mile cycle (not been on a bike for 27 years LOL)

Les

Started to remove a rotor earlier tonight as i wanted shot of the wheel it was attached to; and got 5/6 bolts off - last one was rounded; wheel was COVERED in BLACK CRUDE OILY KAK (was on a bike i bought last year) So, i gave it a wee scrub around what i could see of the sticker. Turns out to be a Mavic 717 :O dug deeper through the KAK and uncovered a m525 hub, nice.

Still no Postie 'tho :sob:

Put some lubrication on the seat post that's stuck in the frame of the Orange P7 which i took delivery of today.

It's stuck fast - will work on it tomorrow night :)

lesscott - Can you see if it's shimmed or not? Lots of P7s were and if it is, then removal should be much easier. Get a close up photo posted up here ;)

Gonna try and reach this demo in Edinburgh today. I don't do demo's or marches or what have ya, it's just an excuse to get out on the bike.

Anyone else going?

1-2pm Regent road outside teh Government buildings....

I'm at work and the kids are at school. :cry:

I'd never heard of it jonny, probably 'cause I don't live there now, took a wee bit of trawling to find it which doesn't bode well for attendance.

I would have come, and bought my kids but having a demo on a wednesday at 1pm rules out a huge potential attendance.

Back