Show us what you did today, thread

Box arrived yesterday...

DSC00354-1.jpg

DSC00356-1.jpg

DSC00357-1.jpg

DSC00359-1.jpg

Wheels are just on there for a mock up at the moment - still haven't decided if these 24's are going on this or the Rumble. Having some issues with the rear hub so they're not ready to ride yet anyway.

and today i mostly pissed about with mates motorbikes x2 but still found the time to mock build the focus :cool:

29c88ae8.jpg

lots to do still :LOL:

Just realised I have 4 roadbikes :LOL:

Nope - make that 5 since 'hendrix didn't take the karma Phillips off me :LOL:

Fek - technically there's a 6th one in the cellar, largely karma'd to me by Haggis :oops: (its way too wee though so doesn't count , niether does the Phillips on that score)

Phew - back to just 4 then :p

Dave Yates Flying Scot...
DSCF3782.jpg

Not my Kuota but just like it....no tri-bars on mine obviously :roll:
kuota.jpg

Bianchi Mega Pro..... :cool:
bianchi318.jpg

....and the true Weegie Flying Scot, no updated pics of this one yet although tastefully modded since the photos on this link :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62924435@N ... 402716@N22

That'll be enough for now then.........

Did you get the Kuota that was on here a while back Mr P ? I was tempted lovely frame but as usual I was unsure about the sizing.

Some lovely road bikes there lads. Panda, can't believe no one took that yates/scott when you offered for sale, if only it had been smaller, i'd have been very tempted. Is the other scott the glasgow karma one?

Today i received a precious cargo from Belgium :D

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/53405158@

Yes the Kuota was off here - too big for you though at 60cm frame. Seriously thinking about selling it as I've enough to do and basically its gathering dust and being used as a hanger on which to dry towels. :roll:

Its also the karma Scot (the pale green one) :D Still sorting that one out.

Have had a few nibbles at the Yates FS but its still here, not too bothered as I like it a lot.

Keep the Kuota! Honestly theres nothing better than a light fast carbon frame! I'll say it again nothing! What are the particulars of the Scot BTW?

Back