Show us what you did today, thread

is there one that will make me look 20 years younger, up for that,

TBH I was going to try and move it up 5 mins each night until I was doing about an hour and then just feck about with the tempo of the tunes I was listening to to alternate fast and easy sessions but open to any advice Rob.

LMAO cheeky get :LOL:

know what you mean but it will really help and fit into family life over the winter and I need to get a routine or I will just sit and eat crisps and drink cider all night :oops:

Start off with Bob Marley on the iPod and by the spring you'll be listening to Rammstein and dutch hardcore techno.

I already listen Rammstein when fitting, does it mean I'm more advanced in progress ? :LOL: I don't want end up with dutch hardcore techno though.

clockworkgazz":2xh3yggs said:
iTBH I was going to try and move it up 5 mins each night until I was doing about an hour and then just feck about with the tempo of the tunes I was listening to to alternate fast and easy sessions but open to any advice Rob.

I stumbled on this site a couple of weeks ago, when thinking of putting a little structure around my (in-frequent) efforts.

http://www.turbotraining.co.uk/

I'm in the process of trying to find a cheap computer with cadence..Any recommendations out there??

clockworkgazz":ygpxw9lx said:
LMAO cheeky get :LOL:

know what you mean but it will really help and fit into family life over the winter and I need to get a routine or I will just sit and eat crisps and drink cider all night :oops:

hmmm cider .....

Back