Show us what you did today, thread

jonnymcenroe":28i1779k said:
Aye cool - i should prolly wait 'til i get this shifter sorted and grips on fast.

I'm central too - my bikes in Broughton and i'm moving from Southside to central come January. :)

And yeah - still need - gloves, helmet, saddlebag, clothes etc first...

Can't wait to get out rolling.... !

Cool, we'll try to sort something out. Water Of Leith path is good when it's quiet, once you get further up there are a lot of sections that are good fun practice.

Tazio":3p6tp0ap said:
Cool, we'll try to sort something out. Water Of Leith path is good when it's quiet, once you get further up there are a lot of sections that are good fun practice.

:thumbs:

Got the new turbo trainer tonight and loved it, mind you only managed 1/2 an hour on it was sweating like a rapist and totally giggered but it was a good work out. Had to go into the garage of doom as I woke the boys up with my impressive wattage output :LOL:

2011-12-14230351.jpg

Turbo trainer? For 5 minutes maybe, then 'What a Feeling' came on the iPod and before you knew it, you were were all Flashdancing aboot the garage.

How's the knee holding up on the turbo, Jennifer?

clockworkgazz":5a9litv9 said:
Got the new turbo trainer tonight and loved it, mind you only managed 1/2 an hour on it was sweating like a rapist and totally giggered but it was a good work out. Had to go into the garage of doom as I woke the boys up with my impressive wattage output :LOL:

Dinny worry Gazz gettin the Turbo oot the box will be easier the more you do it, then eventually you could try mounting a bike on it :LOL:

Back