Show us what you did today, thread

Actually got out on a bike for what seems like the first time in weeks. I've got the next couple of weeks off work so plan to get out more.

wallei.jpg

clockworkgazz":13qsfkh7 said:
nice colourway very patriotic, looks a very capable machine :cool:

Really nice bike to ride for an ali frame. It's probably going to get converted to discs next year some time. The picture doesn't show how small it is though. The seat tube is only 14.5" CtoC. It's a bugger to fit onto a rack.

In terms of the colourway the frame (bought from Rob) is actually a sort of pearlescent white that looks almost silver in some light. It's got blue bars as well just to go way OTT on the red, white and blue.

clockworkgazz":2w3khdk3 said:
Ive got white tires and a blue 27.2 post with white saddle if you really want to go mental on it ;)

I'm already risking life and limb seeing as I live a couple of minutes ride from Easter Road. I don't want to push it too far :LOL:

Taz, would you be up for a wee jaunt round Arthurs Seat or even the water of Leith on Wednesday, weather and schedule permitting? I've not been on a bike properly in years and have finished one of my builds (asides a broken shifter and these grips not sticking :/ ) Keen to get out and meet some macretro folks in preparation for hitting the hills in 2012. :)

Aye cool - i should prolly wait 'til i get this shifter sorted and grips on fast.

I'm central too - my bikes in Broughton and i'm moving from Southside to central come January. :)

Back