Show us what you did today, thread

The Ken":67u0yzxq said:
Late 80's punk on vinyl? Never clicked your username until I recognised the cover, "doctor and the crippens" flatmate was into them when I lived in edinburgh.

The secret is out. :LOL:

well today i was driving the works van back to the yard and went to overtake a big lorry and it blew over on it's side :shock:

only got 1 picture after i was carted away to an ambulance after i hurt my hand getting the guy out (and i'll add there was 4 or 5 other guys just standing about just watching and not helping) :evil: i ended up getting the guy out and down and i got blown off the top of the truck onto the stones in the middle of the road :LOL:

2026e1f0.jpg

it'll be on the news tonight but i'll no get a mention :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":2h80vtra said:
well today i was driving the works van back to the yard and went to overtake a big lorry and it blew over on it's side :shock:

only got 1 picture after i was carted away to an ambulance after i hurt my hand getting the guy out (and i'll add there was 4 or 5 other guys just standing about just watching and not helping) :evil: i ended up getting the guy out and down and i got blown off the top of the truck onto the stones in the middle of the road :LOL:

2026e1f0.jpg

it'll be on the news tonight but i'll no get a mention :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

top man, glad you are ok, imagine if it had rolled when you were overtaking :shock:

Latest posts

Back