Show us what you did today, thread

Ive a pair of Z2's coming Gazz.May not be of use ,dependent on the disc mount.Would an early z2 be of any use? given that it is likely to turn out to be the non IS,formula fitting

Not going disks so as long as it has brake mounts and the steerer is 220 then I would be interested, need some pronto as I have found a buyer for the saracen and he wants the pace forks to.

clockworkgazz":ptfa7mdm said:
Not going disks so as long as it has brake mounts and the steerer is 220 then I would be interested, need some pronto as I have found a buyer for the saracen and he wants the pace forks to.

Sniff :cry:

Bye bye Pace forks :roll:

big.eck":12549h0w said:
Ave got a spare set of pace forks taz ;)

Why does that not surprise me? :D

Your shed would bounce down the street if it wasn't for the huge amount of Hope brakes keeping it in place :LOL:

What flavour?

clockworkgazz":aqpuab7p said:

Not going to happen Gazz
The forks arrived and they are totally fukced.
List of faults :LOL: though its not really funny. :mad:

Both preload adjuster knobs missing
Rebound adjuster screw missing or snapped off :shock:
Left seal leaking more oil than BP
Right seal leaking slightly
Left top cap looks like it doesnt want to move,its been chewed to hell and back :shock:
Bubbling to paintwork
In all,shagged.Can't even touch the damn thing without getting coated in oil :mad:
Ebay. Brings them out :roll:
Heres the link and a pic of the actual fork
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250927724280? ... 1497.l2649

Ill be sending the seller this link :evil:

The seatpost for my tazmon also arrived this morning,i can get it and the saddle fitted now :D some brightness this day :D

Attachments

• Marzocchi Z2 Joke 003 (Large).JPG
    Marzocchi Z2 Joke 003 (Large).JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Marzocchi Z2 Joke 002 (Large).JPG
    Marzocchi Z2 Joke 002 (Large).JPG
    139 KB · Views: 129
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Email the seller through eBay asking for a full refund and that if you don't get a refund from seller tell him you'll start a "item not as described" dispute.

I went down this route when the RaceFace cranks I bought were effed. Seller refused refund, I started dispute, PayPal refunded me, even emailed a return postage sticker to me to send back cranks, PayPal then remove the money from sellers account.

Do all your emailing to seller through eBay so that eBay/PayPal can read them when dispute is in progress. Include the pics in emails to seller.

You'll definitely get your money back once dispute has run it's course.

During the dispute PayPal kept informing me that the seller had responded to my emails, so keep this dialogue going being reasonable with seller because as I said PayPal read the emails.

When you first start the dispute PayPal seem to be unconcerned with it as part of their process is to allow the buyer and seller to attempt to settle dispute between themselves, this lasts 10 days, I think, then PayPal take over and refund you if the seller hasn't.

Bomber2 telescopic forks in red. All working just as they should, complete ready to bolt on and ride. Very little cosmetic damage no reserve

I think you have a case, the only thing he got right was the colour and the fact there was no reserve.

that's pretty cool Jamie, I like the first minute or so where you are stood still whilst everyone flies around doing stuff :)

Back