Shorter - Reynolds 653 - 105 - 56cm TT - 58 cm ST

gillepy

Retro Guru
I am looking to sell this:

The frame was built be Barry Chick (in 1998 - I think) and is badged as Shorter.

Reynolds 653 frame.
ST = 57cm CTC, TT = 56cm
Standover = 85cm
Clearance for mudguards and 25c tyres.
Rack Mounts.
27.2 mm seatpost.

There are a few chips to the paint work, the worst is on the inside of the chain-stay from when I hadn't tightened up the wheel properly and it slipped. There is also a few scratched to the chain-stay due to chain suck.I have detailed all the chips/scratched I can find in the pictures here:

http://img.guerillaunit.co.uk/index.php/Shorter

Shimano 105 5700 STI levers, front and rear mechs.
Shimano 105 50/34 172.5mm cranks
Tektro R359 brake calipers
Shimano 105 Hubs to Mavic A119 rims
Panaracer Pasela 25c Tyres
Velo orange polished mudguards. (*)
K-alloy 'campag' style aero post
Charge Spoon Saddle
Zenith quill stem
Campagnolo Chorus headset
Deda Piega Compact Handlebars - black (*)

(*) Changes since the photograph was taken, I'll get up some new pics shortly. I can swap the handlebars out for some silver Deda Special handle bars if preferred.

For the entire bike I would like £600 collected from Nottingham. I'd also consider selling the frame-set for £200.

Re:

I've caved and bought another frame so it looks like I'll be splitting this and moving the group and everything over to the new frame.

This will now be available with either a 9 speed triple Campagnolo mirage group set for £350, or as a frame-set, (with stem and handlebars) for £200. Both prices collected from Nottingham, I can arrange a courier given a bit of time.

Re:

I'm considering selling my 21'' Shorter I'd upload a pic but files are too big, Campag and Mavic throughout. It will be a gut wrench so will be asking top dollar

Back