Short Hope Sport lever ID needed

just jacques":1ucn7khz said:
Heres some photos comparing it with a Hope sport lever.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/36p7rh2ok48r ... szekOZWsUa

There's only half of the clamp there as I've used the other bit on a project :roll: , anyway you can still see the important part.

Looking at the finish on the one you have , l seriously doubt that it came from Hope & that the bar clamp for it is different.

Have also compared it to Magura hydrostop, early HS11 & Giant MPH & no match.

The one that arrived- From the pic- The labels hard to read being a bit faded,however :
Part No - 1HHDBL - Not easy to read this one at all and it doesnt lend any clues :LOL: 1HH Double :?
Descript -Hope Hyd Brake Lever
Bin- C/drawer 5
Retail price -£24.00 (ex vat) £28.20 (inc vat)

Good pic :D The 1st with the black 'mount' looks to me like its supposed to travel quite far :? given the shape of the pivot .Which would make sense given its shorter and more pull could be required :?

Re:

I've got that same lever with the hole in the end. It came 'stock' mated to a front clamp on mount for a Judy.

Re: Re:

Shayne":272h91zu said:
I've got that same lever with the hole in the end. It came 'stock' mated to a front clamp on mount for a Judy.

Thats rubbery :D Thanks.
Any idea if it was possibly the earliest lever version or offered as an upgrade :? The hole is threaded and im now thinking its a little tube with the bolt down the middle to create a bar end lever as TK suggested.
(SEE :shock: I am listening )

Latest posts

Back