Shogun, Syncros, Tioga, Saracen, Price drop

Re: More pics

slimjoe":1j8ekg3f said:
more pictures. Let me know if any more info or pictures needed ;)

hey there, do the larger plastic bits on the bosses come off? I'm interested if they do!

Re: More pics

Dead Rats":1btoplk4 said:
slimjoe":1btoplk4 said:
more pictures. Let me know if any more info or pictures needed ;)

hey there, do the larger plastic bits on the bosses come off? I'm interested if they do!

Yes, the long plastic parts just slides off..Let me know if you want them matey..I can pop them in the post with the other stuff thats sold ;)

Prices dropped on some parts

ive dropped the price on some parts. Not all though! The frames have been re powder coated and that is all i want back for them.

the Shogun especially will build into a really nice bike. It originally came with full Deore LX groupset, Zochi forks and a smattering of Tioga. :cool:

Re: posts

slimjoe":2ncfvedi said:
Slow6":2ncfvedi said:
Marzochi threaded brake studs for Bomber forks 8.00 U.K. pounds.

What would you do these for posted to Australia?

Cheers.

If Dead Rats doesnt take the brake posts ill let you know buddy ;)

Ey up, thanks for the info... just checked my forks and the bosses should have a finer thread by looks of it, so looks like they're heading to Oz! All the best, Al

I quite like the look of the rims. I don't know much about the brand, do you have any more info about them?

Thanks

Ian

velocity

ishaw":fho12n7j said:
I quite like the look of the rims. I don't know much about the brand, do you have any more info about them?

Thanks

Ian

I dont know much about this company although the bottle cages were cool and the rims (m-goat) are double eyeletted and look well made. They are Australian made by the way :cool:

Maybe some of our Australian friends on here could offer more info :?:

Back