Shimano XTR BRM950 "V" Brake Set

Ernie

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Shimano XTR BRM950 complete set as in photos..some marks due to trail debris.."Shimano XTR" laser etched all intact :)

Lovely condition :)

Pads are usable..but would need changing in the near future ;)

I would like £55.00 gifted/paypal sent recorded..thanks ;)

No swaps :) need funds to complete Explosif build

Any questions please ask

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• 12 003.jpg
    12 003.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,512
  • 12 005.jpg
    12 005.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,512
Do they rattle ernie or are they ok...thinking of buying them to replace my rattly front one :?

marin man":2x727tba said:
Do they rattle ernie or are they ok...thinking of buying them to replace my rattly front one :?

Dont know bud..i bought these..now dont need them..how would i check..what do i need to do ;)

Ernie ;)

Shake them like a pepper pot.......while holding the cable pinch bolt......if they rattle you will know :LOL: :LOL:

a little/minute bit of movement..my other ones do the same..apparently they all do this ;)

Thanks Ernie ;)

Interested in these, if you hold the brake arm and shake the brake pad is there much 'free' movement. I've got a set and they're a bit loose so need replacing but don't want another squeeky set!

its_kirby":2xp5lpfh said:
Interested in these, if you hold the brake arm and shake the brake pad is there much 'free' movement. I've got a set and they're a bit loose so need replacing but don't want another squeeky set!

In my opinion "no", i have another pair that do the same..i know this was an issue..i spoke to "space monkey" about this..he said he had a pair from new and theres movement in them even new..i spoke to Scott today {marin man}..he said he was interested but has to move some stuff on first ;)

Ernie ;)

If you consider shipping to Germany I'd take the set, no more questions asked :D

Consider this a definite dibs please

MKAB":q05d0ihq said:
If you consider shipping to Germany I'd take the set, no more questions asked :D

Consider this a definite dibs please

I would if you paid £62.00 shipped paypal gifted..yes ;) ..

the extra £7.00 would be a guess added to the original asking price, as this was for UK postage..hope i make sense

Ernie ;)

Back