Shimano XT Freehub M737A (1995-96)

Aech

GT Fan
Found this recently in the garage, I used it for a few months BITD and then upgraded to a Hope disc rear, so it's been sat in it's box for nearly 30 years. It's might not be BOTM queen quality but it's perfectly functional and apart from a few scuffs on the quick release lever it's in great condition, the bearings are smooth as is the ratchet.
I dunno whether to create a for sale post or just offer it up for karma as long as you cover the postage...

DSC_0201.JPG DSC_0202.JPG DSC_0203.JPG DSC_0206.JPG DSC_0207.JPG

Wow I think I have the front to match... in the box!
Perfect for a pair of rim brake touring wheels😍
I should have the matching front somewhere as well, as that also got upgraded to Hope disc a few years later. Dunno where it is though and given the state of my garage it could be a long time before it sees the light of day again.

I'll let this thread run for a few days longer before deciding what I'm doing with it but I only want it to go to someone who will use it, I'd rather give it to someone who'll ride it than sell it to a hoarder who never rides them.

Given nobody offered any idea of how much this is worth I had a look on flea-bay and it seems to be anywhere between £20 to £90, but I suspect the £90 is unrealistically optimistic.

I'll create a post in the for sale section...

15 for the front, 25 for the rear should be an easy sell, bump it up to cover fees and add postage etc.

See how it goes..

Back