For Sale Shimano Ultegra 600 groupset

Croatia Dave

Retro Newbie
I have a complete Shimano Ultegra 600 groupset and more, purchased in Tokyo September 1992 Unused. but not in its original packaging. OFFERS

Hello Dave, groupset sounds nice - pictures are always welcome. But, as always with forum rules, I do believe you must post a price!

OK will do some research on Price ? I have no idea. where should I look? I have some pictures! Sorry, not aware of forum rules, I'm now 80 years old and find al this quite difficult.

That all looks brand new and super nice as well as having nice touches like the headset/pedals/seatpost. Priced individually that’s over £500 eBay prices I’d guess. Don’t expect to get as much as that on here, generally stuff sells for less but goes to more deserving homes!

At first glance I thought this was 600 EX I didn't realise it was the Tricolour 6400 group. Brake caliper 6400 Tricolour are averaging £100 for NOS. You would probably be better selling it individually. The hubs are quite sought after, as are the brake levers and gear levers.

There's 15 individual parts in your group, (not counting the 3 pairs of toe clips, spare brake pads and the full cable sets), there's two full cassettes also. They do £100 a set no problem. You're looking at an average of 80 quid per part for NOS (that's quite conservative, going on 'sold' item prices, hubs and chainset sell for big money). I'd say 500 is WAY off the mark. If you took the time, you'd normally make £1300-1500 for these parts online. Minus fees and what have you around £1200-1300 net. NOS Tricolour parts sell very easily on eBay. If you put the whole lot on there with a buy it now of £1600 and took offers, you'd sell it pretty quickly. Complete, unadulterated new old stock groupsets are very rare.

I reckon a £1000 the lot on here is very reasonable. I paid £185 for a pair of NOS 6400 hubs and that was bare, no cassette.

Cue lots of tears from members saying 'this isn't eBay', and your right it's not. But a complete group, without all the faffing about trying to buy individual parts and paying each time postage on each item, could be £150 right there if bought international? A grand is a bargain.

Last edited:
Back