Shimano straddle cable and LX LHS crank arm

Dr.Robotnik":2huchi11 said:
hamster":2huchi11 said:
XT hubs had stainless bearings and the hub body was polished. Lesser ones had painted bodies or a more basic machined finish.

I think it may be a copy, or just not XT as the hub is very light gold and the cone nuts are different. Maybe an old STX?

I know it doesn't actually tell you anything but that cassette looks like an XT one from the back. The QR is wrong though but I don't think any parallax hubs came with QR's like that. There you go, so that comfirms absolutely nothing, sorry :oops:

development_cycle":7nhjhpx5 said:
Dr.Robotnik":7nhjhpx5 said:
hamster":7nhjhpx5 said:
XT hubs had stainless bearings and the hub body was polished. Lesser ones had painted bodies or a more basic machined finish.

I think it may be a copy, or just not XT as the hub is very light gold and the cone nuts are different. Maybe an old STX?

I know it doesn't actually tell you anything but that cassette looks like an XT one from the back. The QR is wrong though but I don't think any parallax hubs came with QR's like that. There you go, so that comfirms absolutely nothing, sorry :oops:

That certainly does look like an XT cassette, I'm not sure about the hub but I'd guess it was.
If it turns out to be the correct hub I could sort you out with a rubber dust seal and a skewer. (It would be handy if you had a skewer to PX though so me wheel don't drop off!).

I think I may have a hub body with the decal on too somewhere. ;)

PM me if you're interested in any or all.

Still after an XT rear hub?

Have a '95 vintage Parralax if you're interesed.

Hub only I'm afraid as some scaffer stole all my QR's when I was in the cinema!!! That was one careful ride home!!

PM me

Jim

Oh it works best with 32 of those metal stick thingys in it!!!!

Are you still looking for a drive side Middleburn RS3 with a compact spider to make a matching pair? If so...
These are in pretty good condition, all threads are excellent and the taper is fine with no signs of cracking. Just the usual heel scuffing, much like your existing one. All yours for £32 posted.

Attachments

• Middleburn-RS3-(02).jpg
    Middleburn-RS3-(02).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 729
  • Middleburn-RS3-(01).jpg
    Middleburn-RS3-(01).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 729
Back