Shimano straddle cable and LX LHS crank arm

Dr.Robotnik

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
UPDATED: 23 JANUARY 2009

Hi guys,

I thought I'd make a list of all the parts I need for my Sunn build (see pic at end of post).

Deore XT straddle cable for M737
Deore LX M563 left side 175mm arm or crank set (chain rings not required)

Parts identification required (and also the parts) on the bike pictured below.

The seat
Rear brake booster - Brodie???

Please let me know if you can help. I have paypal, cash and a small number of used parts from around 1994 onwards.

Cheers

Ed

mergedsunnradical2.jpg

The levers are Dia Compe pc-11. I've got some average+ condition ones fitted to one of my bikes. They're a Gripshift friendly lever for cantis from the mid 90s.

tiboltrider123":228cebk4 said:
The levers are Dia Compe pc-11. I've got some average+ condition ones fitted to one of my bikes. They're a Gripshift friendly lever for cantis from the mid 90s.

Thank you very much sir!

BTW I wasn't sure if you were mentioning your own as they would be for sale or just that you knew for sure which they were.

Please let me know and thanks again.

Cheers

Ed

Tyres are Hutchinson on the Rocks .

I might be able to get some on french forum . some guys sorted a few nos pairs last year .

Dr.Robotnik":2be5qubc said:
tiboltrider123":2be5qubc said:

Thank you very much sir!

BTW I wasn't sure if you were mentioning your own as they would be for sale or just that you knew for sure which they were.

If you have trouble finding them I'd be happy to swop them for similar or sell them to you cheap, they're currently on my beach cruiser! Give me a shout in a few days if you still need them and I'll send you a better pic.

see link below:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=51912

cchris2lou":1ldit9i7 said:
Tyres are Hutchinson on the Rocks .

I might be able to get some on french forum . some guys sorted a few nos pairs last year .

Please could you tell me how we could go about getting some from the "French forum". What would you need from me? I would love a set NOS to replicate the bike pictured.

@ tiboltrider123 I would happily replace your levers for you if I had some, or fund their replacement, I'll let you know in the next few days if any turn up.

Cheers all.

i ll put a wanted ad and if someone wants to sell some , I ll provide you with contcat details .

Hi guys,

Have I have found the rear XT M737 hub I require on the rear of the bike? Can anyone identify this hub, it's missing its sticker and rubber seal?

Restoration022.jpg

If it is the right one, are these the right quick releases to go with this hub?

Restoration025.jpg

Once again if this hub is correct, does anyone have a spare rubber boot? Also are the hub decals available?

Cheers

Ed

Back