View
I'm looking for the following components if anyone can help:

Shimano DX
U-II Brake (MT63)
Cantilever brake (BR-M650) ACQUIRED
Rapidfire levers (ST-MT07, two-finger, L&R) ACQUIRED
Freehub (FH-M650)
Cassette (CS-HG70, 7-speed, 12-2:cool:

I'm also interested in getting hold of a nice set of Manitou forks (1 1/4"). I'd prefer Manitou 2, but will also consider a '1', '3' or '4'. Am also amendable to any of these which require work to restore them to their former glory. ACQUIRED

An ATAC stem is the final item on the provisional list, again in 1 1/4".

I'll state the obvious by saying I'm looking for good condition items in the first instance (NOS would be nice too!).

Thanks

Alex

i have a 12 28 cassette, i cannot vouch for its condition, i bought it off ebay and never fitted it, looks good and was sold as xt..pm me if your interested, i'm in hove..

New item to add to the list:

DX front derailleur (braze-on type, suitable for an Alpinestars Cro-Mega)

I believe a 'modern' version is available (DX FD-M651), but to keep things 'authentic' I'm keen on an M650. I've a NOS band-on DX FD-M650 to trade if anyone's interested.

Thanks to all who have offered items so far. As a new member of the forum, it's always pleasing to find excellent, reliable and friendly sellers: I heartily recommend STANDISH, totter and hurin76 as people to buy with confidence from.

Alex

Hello bud, I have a braze DX front mech from a 1991 alpinestars, it's in good shape and if your front mech is a 31.8 then we've diffinately got our selves a deal!

Let me know.

Staf.

Hi Staf

Yes, it's a 31.8 diameter. It's brand new in the packet with instructions etc, and completely immaculate. If we exchange addresses via PM I'll get it into the post to you on Monday morning.

Cheers

Alex

Back