SHIFTERS OLD AND NEWER 7,8,9 SPEED AND 2 FRONT MECHS

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have been a naughty hoarder and have ridiculous amounts of stuff to clear over the next few weeks.

So shifters and a few mechs to start.

Apologies for the newer stuff mods but I wont cross post.

I havent sold in a while so haven't a clue on current prices so do go easy and don't be afraid to make me an offer, especially after a day or two, although everything seems rather cheap already I think.

All prices includes postage, paypoo gift or bank transfer is coolio.

Suntour CL-XD02-U7 7 speed combi shifters. Good condition , paint worn in places but minimal scratches, seem to be quite a rare shifter £23

stx mc38 8 speed shifters, some scuffs and clouding to clamps , A 1 mechanical condition. £15

stx mc37 7 speed shifters, good condition, few scuffs, A1 mechanical condition £15 (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

XT M750 9 speed combi shifters, few scuffs and scratches, A1 mechanical condition £18

Alivio SLM430 9 speed shifters nearly new and brand new microshift 9 speed rear mech bundle, give the hack bike a treat, the mech is actually quite decent and £23 new in shop on its own.£20

M510 Deore 9 speed combi shifter, these are virtually new but have picked up a few scuffs and knocks in my parts box £15

M750 front mechs good condition, bit of wear to plates , both top pull 28.6 and 31.8 versions £10 each.

happy to answer questions or provide more pics.

LX M570 9 speed combi shifters, ok condition, A1 mechanical, down shift lever on both is cracked but not an issue as it is really a plastic coated metal lever and is really only cosmetic, come with 6 month guarantee £12 SOLD SOLD!!

Secondary hand in the air for the STXrc rapidfire.

I fear this is unlikely so friend Paul will have to do without :(

dyna-ti":zd79dza9 said:
Secondary hand in the air for the STXrc rapidfire.

I fear this is unlikely so friend Paul will have to do without :(

8 speed are still available, if not i will let you know if anything changes on the 7 speed

Charlieboy28":1puv5aha said:
8 speed are still available...

stx mc38 8 speed shifters, some scuffs and clouding to clamps , A 1 mechanical condition. £15

If these are STILL (!) available I'll take them please :)

regan_ev":pi04zult said:
Charlieboy28":pi04zult said:
8 speed are still available...

If these are STILL (!) available I'll take them please :)

PM also sent. Thanks. :)

Back