Shed clear out more added & price drop

sweety

Retro Guru
Just cleared out my shed, All items are priced Inc P&P to the UK & payment via Paypal gift please. I'm my prices are out feel free to make me an offer ;)

75mm Zoom stem 1&1/8 steerer & 25.4 bars (decals good) £6 _ NOW £5
Saleitems003.jpg

Shimano Deore LX ST-M570 9sp shifter/lever combo both in very good condition with light scratching to the shifter windows but not very noticeable but no cracks & the shifter indicators work. There are the odd chip/scratch on both units & the right hand unit has a light scrap on the front & the left hand unit is missing the blanking plug for the cable £15
DeoreLX006.jpg

DeoreLX003.jpg

DeoreLX009.jpg

DeoreLX007.jpg

DeoreLX010.jpg

Shimano Deore LX BR-M570 V brakes (front & rear set) few chips to the anno & 1 has a little paint peeling on the black part of the linkage to operate the pad £12
DeoreLX005.jpg

DeoreLX002.jpg

Are those STX-RC hubs in as good condition as they look?
Could be a good start to building up my favourite groupset :D

Hello,
Aaaarghh, I've been hunting for a good condition stx rc rear hub to match a nos front that I've just built up. When one appears, I'm too slow! :(
So I'll form an orderly queue behind Carlos.
Mike

ps. i'm happy to buy both.

Bombers, what year are they and what springs are in them (for skinnies or fatties or your average 12 stone rider ?)

MikeyS":rc1m0cbq said:
Hello,
Aaaarghh, I've been hunting for a good condition stx rc rear hub to match a nos front that I've just built up. When one appears, I'm too slow! :(
So I'll form an orderly queue behind Carlos.
Mike

ps. i'm happy to buy both.

Mikey, I don't want to hold up a build for you just for the sake of starting a collection which will take months, so you can have dibs on them if you want :)
The hubs seem to me to be the easiest bits of the group to find in good nick :?

Back