Service kits for a manitou answer fork

I do have all of them… I produce them for every retro Manitou fork until 1996. 3 different hardnesses Just PM me.

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2293.jpeg

Cheers

All fine and well if I knew how to PM. I am not a regular on forums. Would you PM me? and I'll look to respond?

I do have all of them… I produce them for every retro Manitou fork until 1996. 3 different hardnesses Just PM me.

View attachment 823692

View attachment 823693

Cheers
Hi fguki,
I also can't figure out how to PM someone on this board... (?)
I'm looking for the elastomers for an Answer Manitou 3 shock. Wondering if you can PM me to let me know if you have any of those and how much they might be (I'm located in Canada). Then I'll just need to figure out how to read a PM... :eek:)
thanks.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't realize this was fguki's store. I already saw those and they're beyond my budget, I'm afraid, so I was hoping there might have been a less expensive supplier.

Just to clarify: It is not my store! ...I do have my own stuff, located in Europe.

Mine are premium products just like the Suspension Fork Parts ones. My prices are kind of in the same range as the ones from the US.

There are also competitors in Europe who make Elastomers on their kitchen table with crappy looking hardware store materials (so it seems to me personally). Hence they are cheaper. They look kinda sloppy to me personally but hey, whoever makes them, gave himself a fancy "company name".

You can find examples of my models here in my thread:

If you want me to PM you, just let me know!

Cheers

Just to clarify: It is not my store! ...I do have my own stuff, located in Europe.

Mine are premium products just like the Suspension Fork Parts ones. My prices are kind of in the same range as the ones from the US.

There are also competitors in Europe who make Elastomers on their kitchen table with crappy looking hardware store materials (so it seems to me personally). Hence they are cheaper. They look kinda sloppy to me personally but hey, whoever makes them, gave himself a fancy "company name".

You can find examples of my models here in my thread:

If you want me to PM you, just let me know!

Cheers
Thanks for your reply! I very much appreciate it. I think the link you sent has the information that I need to make a decision. I'm still thinking if it will be worth fixing this bicycle or not. Post-pandemic, there is a glut of bicycles on the market so, ironically, it's often cheaper to buy a quality used bicycle than to fix one. (I'm still wondering how to do a PM... Perhaps messaging is only available to senior members on this board?)

Back