Serfas LOLA saddles

bikechainkernow

Dirt Disciple
I have a few of these saddles I'm looking to get rid of... Available in Black, Blue, Red & Yellow. Brand new and never used, steel rails.
lolasaddles.jpg

£12.50 each + £3 p&p

PM or call 01209215787 if your interested!

Olly

You have a PM re one black, one red.

Does anyone know the story behind these saddles and why the have the Lola Sportscar logo on them? What's the deal?

Cheers
Si

I think its something has simple has adding extra grip. The model name is Lola, i had a very early one in a glitter effect, that was incredibly slippy. I think thats the reason for the stitching, to stop you sliding. Comfy saddle though and well made. :D

Not sure it is the Lola cars logo:
f027aebf.jpg

They're just up the road here in Huntingdon...I know a couple of guys who work in their windtunnel...No they don't have pointy aero heads ;)

Happy New Year,

danson67":13aaoma8 said:
Not sure it is the Lola cars logo:
f027aebf.jpg

They're just up the road here in Huntingdon...I know a couple of guys who work in their windtunnel...No they don't have pointy aero heads ;)

Happy New Year,

That's the current logo, introduced when Martin Birrane took over. Those saddles have the previous logo on them that ran from the late 60's to the early 90's. Its a trademark so there must be a tie in somewhere.

Kind of weird, that, Si...it doesn't really match the Lola oval logos in shape or colour really...just suggests. ;)
lolal.gif
Lola_Le_Mans.jpg

Maybe a copycat after the Selle Italia Ferrari saddle, or just a cheeky bit of brand poaching?

Back