Selling GT LTS-5

Phep223

Retro Newbie
Hi look to sell my GT LTS-5. It's 100%original does need new front rim as beyond repair back wheel has very slight buckle but shimano hubs are fine fine. Set of brake blocks new tyres aswell and your away. Spec is as is when left the factory. Shimano deore LX groupset,shifters. Shimano V brakes. Front Forks need seals maybe a service but rear suspension is as new. Im open to serious realistic offers around £280. No crash or accident damage at all, cosmetically for its age is in very good condition. This bike would make a great project as there's very little to do and is completely as it should be.

Sorry it's late only just seen message. I think the years a 97/98?.. And struggling to upload pictures if you can give me any tips on how to I've got loads. I could if u want me to email or Watsapp them to u?..

Thanks for the heads up on posting photos but I'm still useless when it comes to anything computer related so if anyone's interested in and would like any more info of photos contact me and I'll pm you my mobile contact number and send you some photos that way.

Back