For Sale Selling everything I have as a job lot.

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all

Due to a change in personal circumstances I'm sadly having to sell all of my Retro bikes and components. Some of you know what I have but for those who don't here's a bare minimum of what's included in the sale:

1997 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS Comp in candy blue with Pace Evo forks. Factory spec except for forks, saddle and tyres.
1993 Saracen Race Elite. Factory spec save for seatpost and tyres.
Two Kona frames, Cindercone, Lava Dome.
Pace RC200 frame with stuck seat post and cracked BB shell (For a change)
GT Karakoram Tequila sunrise. Missing factory spec wheels.
Box's and box's of components, too many to list. LX, DX, XT, bars, forks, XT shifters, Kona Dog Collars, brake boosters, noodles, X-Lite bar end plugs, brake blocks, bullhorn bars, drawers and drawers of kit and parts all the usual etc.
Three set's of Pace forks.
I think three P2 TB forks.
And something like 7 sets of wheels. All over STX-RC spec, some XT.

I'm asking for £1500 for everything. I need to sell it all ASAP. I can't make a list as there's too much for me to go into. Basically this is maybe 20 years of Retrobike gear. If you thingk £1500 is too low feel free to offer more :)

You'll have to come in a van and pick it all up. PM me if you are interested.

TTFN

Trebz.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear and good luck with the sales, out of curiosity and understanding you want to sell as job lot.
What size is the Karakoram?

Try get to York on sat/Sun rich.
Dan will know how to sort the pace and there will be a lot of interest in your other wares.
See the thread in rides/events/meets for details on how to go about it. Be nice to see you too.

Thanks Marc but I just don't have time to work on this. I just need someone to understand exactly what their getting for the £1500 :) It's literally everything. If someone comes with a van I'll not even be able to let them pick over it all, I have to get it all gone ASAP, hence the low price.

Could some kind of dragons den style deal go ahead on this? I’m not interested in the bikes but could be in the parts/forks/frames although I’d move a lot of it on over time. I don’t even know the value of the bikes tbh. Anyone tempted by any of the three bikes?

Could some kind of dragons den style deal go ahead on this? I’m not interested in the bikes but could be in the parts/forks/frames although I’d move a lot of it on over time. I don’t even know the value of the bikes tbh. Anyone tempted by any of the three bikes?

I'm open to any suggestions guys. I have two options. Sell it all to you guys and gals as a job lot or .... take it to the tip. Extreme I know but I have no options other that those. It's not just three bikes buddy, there's frames as well, Kona, Pace etc etc. Fluffychicken has seen the collection, it's a nice little gathering of Retro stuff. I'm not a salesman but seriously, it's a good deal. The problem is not one of us has £1500 sat in the bank to throw at a van load of old bikes and parts hehe. I know it's a big ask from my side but I really want my collection to go into good hands. I'm able to keep three of them, my modern Trek bouncy abomination, my 1999 Kona Explosif and my modern Moulton. The rest including all components have to go. There's even a box full of chain set / cranks. Believe me I'm very very upset to have to let it all go but sometimes one has to move on.

Back