Seeking Info On Elevated Chainstay Bike-"Revolution"

Have you asked @incorrigible ? may be able to shed some light on it :)

No, but I received another possible lead. On another forum, someone seemed to recall the brand, "this Revolution frame was made by the people at the Bike Beat bike shop on So. Cal"., "frame is from around 1988 and later. the company started making Chumba bikes."

I haven't had time to go look at the bike yet..lol

Last edited:
These were definitely a high end US made frame. I’m positive MBA magazine tested one around 1991. I’ve got the mag stashed in the attic

Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative responded, "Sorry to say that isn't one of our older models, just looks like a similar branding."

🤔

Your Bike is a beautiful Texas made Ellison E-Stay of 6061 Aluminium. It was made for a bike shop with different frame angles and called Revolution. I'am looking for the artical in my MBA Magazins.

Your Bike is a beautiful Texas made Ellison E-Stay of 6061 Aluminium. It was made for a bike shop with different frame angles and called Revolution. I'am looking for the artical in my MBA Magazins.
You've cracked the case!
And indeed, that makes a lot of sense. I was not even noticing earlier, but apparently Ellison had a bit rudimentary rear drop outs.

MBA Ad from 1991
Ellison Frame Ad aus MBA March 1991.jpg

Buyers Guide pic from 1993
Ellison E-Stay 1993.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back