scott superbrake mathauser cantilever pads

hey Steve.. i rem seeing these at my lbs.. but they are not cheap..

if i dont recall wrongly.. NOS, per set at S$45...

:shock:

;last set on ebay that were nos went for about $80 iirc ive got a 3 bikes worth nos but they are keepers that price from jeff is good!

wow

is that 45 usd for 4? would you be up for posting me a set? did you get those tioga tyres? because there is another set on ebay.de at the moment. cheers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: wow

steve e":1tblccor said:
is that 45 usd for 4? would you be up for posting me a set? did you get those tioga tyres? because there is another set on ebay.de at the moment. cheers.

Hi Steve..

its Singapore dollars, S$45 for 2..

pm mi if you are interested.. i can grab n post them for ya..

i got those tiogas... beauties.. now i can't bear to mount them !! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
billinjah":b30i49t8 said:
;last set on ebay that were nos went for about $80 iirc ive got a 3 bikes worth nos but they are keepers that price from jeff is good!

bill..
they went so high ??? i juzt braked on my newly mounted pair :shock:

Back