Scott Pro Racing W/C 99'

snack

Retro Newbie
So, here's my story ;)

I bought this frame about year ago, and now I know that sometimes dreams just come true :D

On top in a 1999 Scott catalogue, with SID, XTR, crossmax etc....
Mine is in very good state, with only very few scratches, I only had to get rid of some ugly Swiss team (?) stickers. Size - Large, weight - 1940grams ;)

111111%2B%283%29.JPG

LoL5KH03qWF4peb2MO5AW6AzA2mpnYEfKEYMoaZbkHY=w721-h541-no

...to be continued...... ;)

No skolioza, you're wrong. You don't know the last episodes :)
New parts are still coming..

Fork I got with the frame was in perfect condition, but decals were gone.. It took me long time to find new ones - original Rock Shox :-D

BEFORE
i4jo.jpg

AFTER
IMG_8600.JPG

By the way, what you think about those ritchey brakes?

Re:

I think I want a set. Didn't know they existed until Marcin pointed them out :roll: :LOL:

Mike

nice SID - decals could be also done by Gil_M over here - if you ever need another set. But original from Rock Shox is a nice touch :)

those Ritchey V's are not often seen, I have a set for my Ritchey project, but not the black ones; mine are more greyish

for me they work really fine, but some say they're crap :?

it's good to know that Gil can make such difficult decals, you know multicoloured ones ;)

another piece of the puzzle - black or white??

15755199659_b362aff9b4_z.jpg

Yeah, some says they're crap...

IMO just because they're not having parallel systems like early XT/XTR's, so they're in construction more similar to BR-M600 (LX) brakes
But - they just doing their job well, all the time (against to parallels V's when starts having play in all pivots), they're stiff and powerfull
And they looks good..
And they're more uncommon..

Ok, I just like them ;)

Re:

Looking forward to updates, this is shaping up really nicely.

Let me know if you change your mind about the Ritchey brakes, I have a set of M750 XT parallel brakes on one of my bikes that look crap however I set them up. Look horrid too . Wish I'd got Avids or the LX ones mentioned

Mike

Back