*Schwinn Straight 8*

Scottboy

Retro Newbie
Hi i got a beautiful classic Schwinn Straight 8 team frame, pull shock and also the swingarm was replaced sometime in '02. Its cost me way too much money just to get it looking like this and also the condition. Im selling it as i havent ridden it for a year and half.

Its had a full respray gunmetal, new bushings through out and new bearings in hubs!! This was not cheap.

Bike is in very good condition, most of the parts arent even that old or used even, it's not had any hard riding done to it at all. Parts which arent old: XT shifter, 9 speed road cassette, chain, XTR BB, front disc pads(Been bled too), WTB DH saddle, Azonic WF bars and Atomlab Aircorp stem. Only prob is the forks they were TF tuned(£11:cool:, but after the respray they managed to mess them up! So will need another service and the stanchions are scratched too.

Forks: Boxxer '02

Shock: Pro Deluxe, Stendec spring, TF Tuned

Wheels: Mavic D321 disc rims, Hope Bulb hubs, Michelin Comp 16 front tyre and Maxxis high roller DH rear

Brakes: Hope M4 front and Deore Hydro rear

Drivetrain: XTR cranks, XTR BB, MRP chain device, XT shifter, Shimano Ultegra Rear mech and 243 DH platform pedals

Control Tech seat post, WTB DH saddle, FSA Sky pilot headset, Azonic WF bars, Atonlab stem, ODI Intense lock-ons

Pics here:

http://sunny85.pinkbike.com/album/Schwinn-Straight-8

Cheers

I love your bike, I've two Straights aswell.... I love your car, I've one aswell... I love your ringbell in the Straight!!! ahhahah.

Really nice bike

Ximo":1dvcdhgh said:
I love your bike, I've two Straights aswell.... I love your car, I've one aswell... I love your ringbell in the Straight!!! ahhahah.

Really nice bike

Haha thanks, want a third? Lol thats not my car, even though i want a VR6!! My mate just parks it in our backyard, it is nice though and the bell was from wilko 97p!!

Offers people?

Back