Saracen Trekker Hydro....Keswick

I'm having a punt on this - but not yet decided how far I'm prepared to go. The Maguras are a major negative for me - and I'm not sure which of the current 4 Saracens would leave to make way for it!

OTOH, I suppose every Saracen lover SHOULD have one....

My old one! Doesnt look like much has changed bar the tyres. Its having quite a trip in miles across the UK now!

oldave":2o5nj2qk said:
I'm having a punt on this - but not yet decided how far I'm prepared to go. The Maguras are a major negative for me - and I'm not sure which of the current 4 Saracens would leave to make way for it!

OTOH, I suppose every Saracen lover SHOULD have one....

oh ballsacks.....please dont. I used to walk past castle cycles in newark everyday in 90whatever and they had one of these beauts in the window. But i was a poor school boy. This one hopefully will be part of my collection.....please?

I'm the highest bidder at moment - but only a few quid to outbid me.

Your need is clearly more "personal" than mine and I shall bid no more (but make sure you win it!!).

Not sure about the size anyway!

oldave":24jrkswv said:
I'm the highest bidder at moment - but only a few quid to outbid me.

Your need is clearly more "personal" than mine and I shall bid no more (but make sure you win it!!).

Not sure about the size anyway!

Size wise, have a look at my link above. I'm 6ft and had about 7" of seatpost showing. Very long stem on it - 160mm long I think!

Back