Saracen trekker hydro (again) ebay

The BIN is higher than the previous highest bid price. I would have been tempted at around the £100 mark. But I might have just robbed the brakes for my kili!

He lives round the corner from me. It sold to a guy who decided not to pay. He was then offered £160 from a chap in the States, but the postage was more then the bike. He's put in back on Ebay as a BIN. He was going to put it on for much less than £160, but I said try it and see who bites.

Having seen and had a go, it's well worth it. He paid £170 so isn't out to gain. He'd probably accept less.

He's on here, but doesn't post very often, keswick phil I think?

Thanks Sheffield.

Yeah, not had much luck on ebay with this. Seems to get lots of 'tyre-kickers' on Ebay. I paid £170 posted on here from ...? Happy to let it go for less. As I told Sheffield the other night, it's just to big for the Wife and I'm loathed to strip and it's just taking up room now that I don't really have.

If I removed from Ebay, would it go for £150 posted, or am I way out?

I think your price is right, I was being cheeky with the £100 comment earlier but I would have been tempted at that price. Truth is I dont really need another so please keep the price high to keep me off it!

Back