Saracen Traverse

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View

Honest Broker.... 😁😁😁

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Such a shame, I really have been looking for one for years and would pay a very fair price. Seller is seriously deluded about the value.

Did anyone get this? Was interested to go with my Traverse, but as said crazy money, even though I got an offer of £800.

Did anyone get this? Was interested to go with my Traverse, but as said crazy money, even though I got an offer of £800.
Not sure it actually sold. I made what I thought was a fair offer but declined. If it was an auction I’d have bid high but not even £800 high. I raced one as a teenager and have been looking for ages. Can’t win them all I guess.

Back up, bidding start at £750.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back