Saracen Kili something or other frame £30 BIN

This is exactly why I shouldn't browse the eBay section after a couple of beers...this is now mine after an impulse purchase on the phone - thought it was worth a punt for less than 40 notes posted and always been after a high end Saracen. Looks like a decent size for me as well looking at the head tube (I've guesstimated it at a 20"+ so will suit my gangly frame)

Thanks for the heads up (not sure the missus would agree as now have 5 unbuilt frames lurking in the cellar).

Any Saracen fanboys have any further ideas on what this might be?

Already got an almost full 737 groupset lying around to bolt on - just need to decide on forks - all my rides are rigid (never even ridden a bike with any form of suspension) - so this might be my first foray into the word of suspension forks - so any suggestions welcome!

Looks too purple to be a kili (see mine in my signature of steve_o 's fine example).

I have my 1994 kili in full M737. This frame will look great with it.

The noodle for the rear brake would suggest later than 1992, DSP's has a normal canti stop for the rear brake.
Definitely nothing that colour in the 93 catalogue so maybe a 94?

Could be a Kili, mine was that purple, if it is the seat tubes are thin at the bottom, don't over tighten front mech clamp if it is :oops:

Back