For Sale Saracen Eiger - small/Med - Barn Find!

stuartanthony

Dirt Disciple
Ok, a little tongue in cheek saying 'Barn Find'..... I bought this for my wife, probably 30 years ago and it has sat unused in the shed for probably the last 25 years. Have photographed spiderswebs for additional effect!

Largely original... I changed the saddle for a ladies saddle... note that the saddle shown is temporary.. it's really a racing bike saddle. All the frame, wheels, gears, pedals, seat post are original. I changed the bars for riser bars and added the bar ends. It has Shimano Alive 3 x 8 gears with grip shift handlebar changers.

The The size is 55cm centre to centre top-tube and 45cm centre to top seat tube.

Does £100 seem realistic? Collection from Winchester. May be able to package/courier.

Stuart 07917 248529

Attachments

• IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    405.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    554 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    732.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    729.7 KB · Views: 42
It's a good, honest bike - but I think in the current market £100 is probably asking a bit much (which is a shame as they are good little bikes).

I'd clean it up, polish the life out of it and show it some lube and even then £75 would be toppy. On the plus side, it's a lovely colour and ripe for more purple bits.

Good luck with the sale

It's a good, honest bike - but I think in the current market £100 is probably asking a bit much (which is a shame as they are good little bikes).

I'd clean it up, polish the life out of it and show it some lube and even then £75 would be toppy. On the plus side, it's a lovely colour and ripe for more purple bits.

Good luck with the sale
Thanks for the advice.. it's the sort of guidance I'm seeking.

Not sure how much work I want to put into It if it sells for £50!

Back