Santa cruz superlight, extras now included **OFFERS**

Chris

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Recently bought this grey anodised superlight in excellent condition off wadsy but as of yet have done nothing with it.

Something else has now caught my eye so I might move this on.

Basically its a medium with a c-t of 18", c-c of 16" and a tt of 21.5"

It has not been ridden since being serviced with a shock rebuild.

V-brake only.

Frame and mech only £380 posted.

Can do it with a set of blue bomber z3 flylight 100 air forks, an xtr front mech and an fsa orbit extreme headset for £420 posted will accept trades/offers.

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

Sold: Raleigh team ti £200 posted.

Hey Doug,

there is a screw thread for a canti mount on the top bit of the wishbone seatstays although I don't have a mount.

Would be easy enough to knock something up.

Chris.

Just thought I outta say the forks aren't the ones pictured.

They are the same but with silver stanchions and silver braces. Could do with new decals. Recently stripped, cleaned and relubed. Would want £60posted for these on they're own or would combine shipping and do the f&f for £250.

Some other info I've been asked for: Fork axle to crown is 460mm, headset is 1 1/8", headtube is 109mm, seat tube centre to top is 18", seat tube centre to top of top tube is 17", actual top tube is 21 3/4", seat post is 27.2 mm via fixed shim, front mech is top pull 34.9mm and bottom bracket is 68mm.

Chris.

Interested in the pace forks please. Could I get some pics. Was about to send my set away for servicing but if yours have just been serviced, it would save me a job. Could I get a few pics please before I part with cash?Subject to pics and confirmation of condition, you have a sale.

Ian

Back