Sachs brakes (SORTED THANKS)

Re: Sachs brakes

The Chainset and canti's hardly ever come up. They were only made for a couple years so not many round anyway.

DynaCol":tqd6kai6 said:
The Chainset and canti's hardly ever come up. They were only made for a couple years so not many round anyway.

I picked up pair of well used Neos cranks and paired them up with some Talon chainrings I already had, a good compromise I believe. I missed a full set of Cantis on the Bay last month ( short of funds again :facepalm: ).

I've got a few Neos bits too I've been slowly acquiring. I plan on building a couple bikes with Sachs groupsets one day. Just need to keep looking as the parts you're after will pop up eventually.

I’m after some Quarz or New Success cantilever brakes
I’ve got a full NOS set of these stashed away somewhere with all the hardware, pads etc. think they are the polished Quarz version. I’ve no idea of a value though. I’ll try and find them later on

I’ve got a full NOS set of these stashed away somewhere with all the hardware, pads etc. think they are the polished Quarz version. I’ve no idea of a value though. I’ll try and find them later on
Please please please please please
Please please!!!!!
They’d be perfect - even one pair!!

Here we go. Definitely Quarz! I imported these from the US many years ago and have not seen another set since. Unfortunately 1 pair is missing the bolts and covers. Easy to make some if you know someone with a lathe. If any use DM me with a price because I’m clueless. I’ll throw in a set of Ritchey pads too because the Sachs ones don’t look substantial to me.

Attachments

• 1E5B40A4-C7B8-4BC8-827A-351583526C06.jpeg
    1E5B40A4-C7B8-4BC8-827A-351583526C06.jpeg
    541.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 53F88AAB-5EA4-4BCC-B1E9-299C8A38FE94.jpeg
    53F88AAB-5EA4-4BCC-B1E9-299C8A38FE94.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 15
Back